Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Manufacturing Engineer – Galway
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Galway.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Support the introduction of EUMDR certification of the suite of neurovascular devices.
- Completion and review of MPI documentation for all products in line with new regulatory directives
- Establish relationship with external manufacturers ensuring production targets are achieved.
- Completion and review of process risk analysis and ongoing dedication to risk reduction.
- Provide design for manufacture feedback/support to R&D team during new product development phase.
- Support equipment specification, procurement, calibration, and maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with component and service suppliers on any quality issues.
- Applies advanced statistical methods and performs mathematical calculations to resolve manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
- Applies verbal and written communications skills in periodic and special reports and presentations both internally and with customers.
- Performs analytical problem solving/process improvement projects and utilizes structured decision-making skills.
- Gives technical mentorship to junior engineers/technicians.
- Mechanical or biomedical engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within a GMP regulated Operations Department environment.
- A strategic team-player, with deep-rooted initiative and accountability
- Inherent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of six sigma and/or lean engineering principles with a proven track record in use and delivery of results!
- Regulatory /Quality documentation writing experience highly favourable
- Production / line support experience within a medical device environment.
- Experience of technology transfer and process optimisation.
- Specific experience of laser cutting/welding & adhesive bonding
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***