Oil & Gas
Manufacturing Engineer – NI
PE Global are looking for a Manufacturing Engineering to join a reputable multinational Energy company based in Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland. This is a 6 month contract role very likely to be extended.
In line with significant investment, coupled with ambitious long term growth plans, a Manufacturing Engineer is sought to implement best in class procedures and processes across various production cells. Reporting to the Manufacturing Engineering Leader you will maintain existing and implement new manufacturing processes, drive process automation, standard work, reduce waste, FMEA process development and training.
- Support the development and improvement of existing manufacturing processes including process flow, standard work, process related problem resolution and management of change
- Supporting new product introduction (NPI), design and development of new production cells
- Drive quality improvements to increase yield, delivery, improve productivity and inventory with special emphasis on lean principles.
- Support manufacturing team in resolving daily issues to ensure Quality and productivity targets are achieved
- Research and develop new methods, tooling, test systems, and machine designs that reduce cycle time and improve quality and productivity.
- Ability to collaborate across various functions and levels within the operations team
- BEng in Engineering or relevant discipline with intermediate Manufacturing Engineering experience
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Development of manufacturing jigs and Poke Yoke systems
- Facilitation of Standard Work kaizen events
- Ability to introduce 5S methodologies
- The support of development of automatic test systems
- The application of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- The application of 5 Why root cause analysis
- The application of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) to drive Quality improvements
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***