Manufacturing Execution System Engineer
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Execution System Engineer for our pharmaceutical client in Dublin North. This is an initial 12-month contract role.
The Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Software Engineer shall be responsible for the support and development of the Syncade MES deployment at the Blanchardstown, Dublin site.
The successful candidate will function as a product expert, supporting the existing components of the Emerson Syncade MES, and participate in the development and implementation of GAMP Category 5 elements of the MES solution.
- Operate as an MES eBR author supporting the site(s) MES Recipe introduction.
- The MES engineer will ensure technical alignment between the business process requirements and the MES technical design by defining, describing and communicating design and participating in design reviews, and input on technical elements of the design.
- The MES engineer will be tasked with co-ordination of the development of the MES Recipe software.
- Participate in the qualification of the MES designed system.
- Ensures the right technical prioritization in the project.
- Work closely with and gather information from other departments to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the project, Automation, Operations, Quality, Tech Services.
- Strong Syncade recipe authoring experience (2-4 years)
- Experience with MES implementation or upgrade projects. (Syncade specifically)
- Strong exposure to MES technologies, automation (DeltaV), workflow, database application, weigh and dispense and interfacing to ERP.
- Strong understanding of business and production processes used in a drug substance – Upstream/Downstream processes used within the Pharma/Lifesciences industry.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of recipe design.
- Desired skills Databases, SQL, VB, XML.
- BS in computer or engineering/sciences related discipline and experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences industry.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Paul on 083 094 0199 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***