Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Manufacturing Process Specialist – Lean Systems
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Specialist – Lean Systems for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Cork.
This is an initial 11-month contract position.
Responsible for driving a culture of Continuous Improvement by deploying Lean Six Sigma
- To improve business processes and build lean capability.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the integration of Lean & Six Sigma, Change Execution Methodology (CEM), Inclusion and Process Management systems to achieve business objectives.
- Drive the design, management and improvement of site operating systems, management systems and leader behaviors in line with site hoshin.
- Apply lean principles to recognize and implement continuous improvement activities to increase flexibility, eliminate waste, while improving flow to internal and external customers.
- Coaching & Execution of Scientific Problem Solving
- Ensure the highest Quality, Compliance and Safety standards
- Sound financial stewardship, management and control.
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g., manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- At least 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment with experience in a planning role in an operations environment.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Science, Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Systems).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Desirable for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- knowledge of Business Information Systems
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***