General Management / Executive
Manufacturing Project Manager
- Bolton, Lancashire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Project Manager role for a 12-month contract with a defence client based in Bolton.
- Deliver Industrial Transfer projects or sub-projects, ensuring they are delivered to agreed time, budget and quality. Regularly reviewing and reporting on progress and, where necessary, intervening to resolve issues so that the project is delivered to plan. Ensuring accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance and interpreting requirements back to manufacturing.
- Lead the Manufacturing Offload Process, supporting Manufacturing Functions and project teams in the identification of Offload Opportunities. Working close with Procurement Functions (ISP-S and MEP) in the identification of suitable Offload suppliers. Generating Business Cases to support the Offload Opportunities and ensuring governance to the process is adhered to.
- Lead the implementation of Manufacturing Industrial Policy / Strategy, ensuring it aligns with the New Business Pipelines and Technology Roadmaps.
- Manage stakeholder interfaces including internal customers and ensure accurate reporting of progress against all aspects of project performance
- Support the New Business Team in the identification of new business opportunities and the development of approaches to winning the business.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and modifying manufacturing processes and procedures in assigned areas in accordance with relevant standards, best practice and developing needs.
- Collect, summarise and present information or data, carrying out pre-defined analyses and ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for use in decision-making.
- Actively participates in Functional & Strategic Change activities, support best practice & functional excellence.
- Developing and maintaining key relationships with internal customers and key subcontractors
- Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in the delivery of fixed cost programmes, of significant value, within a matrix organisation. Experience within an engineering or production environment would be of preference.
- Experience at communicating at a high level, interfacing with key stakeholders in order to respond to complex situations and effectively influence the function and wider business.
- Able to build strong relationships, with experience of working within multi-functional teams and delivering in a timely manner.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual.
- Experience in the application of Project Management skills at assistant level in a relevant business environment.
- Due to the nature of the business, only British nationals will be considered for the role.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com or contact me with any questions you might have.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***