Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Manufacturing Specialist – Days Role
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Specialist for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Meath.
This is an initial 11-month contract position working on a Day shift.
This role will deliver key metrics such as
- On time completion of CAPAs, Deviations and Change Controls
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting for Downstream Processing
- Compliance Excellence – Deviation Management, Change Management and QMS Integration
- On time completion of EHS Event Investigation
- Adherence to GMP Readiness and Audit preparation timelines
- Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Next Product Introductions
- Trend Identification
- Project Management
- 3 years’ experience in a Biologics GMP regulated environment with strong technical knowledge of upstream and downstream processing steps.
- Experience in Column Packing, Chromatography and UFDF is desirable.
- Familiar with MES, Delta V and electronic batch records.
- Strong technical writing skills and be proficient in the following areas – Documentation Management, Change Management, Deviation Management.
- Proven track record of utilising data to drive issue resolution and decision making.
- Strong stakeholder management skills are essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***