- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Marketing Lead role for a leading multi-national client for an initial 14 month contract. Fully remote within the UK
Drive the strategic marketing planning, process, coordination, and integration across markets, partnering closely with country marketing leads. S/he will identify strategic opportunities, synergies or gaps across the region and support the development of integrated marketing strategies. S/he will also ensure alignment on priorities and partner with the regional marketing team to refine processes and ensure coordination across the whole of marketing in EMEA. They will also act as a thought partner, sounding board and consultant to the Senior Marketing Lead on matters of business & marketing planning.
- In partnership with country and regional marketing leads, develop, drive and support marketing strategy development and planning ensuring alignment with regional & global priorities.
- Acutely understand the business, consumer and markets across EMEA to help inform and write business cases for marketing investment.
- Proactively identify opportunities and challenges to accelerate growth across regional markets based on in-depth data analysis and consume/market understanding to help make the business case for strategic recommendations.
- Drive the internal communication between global, regional and local teams to ensure information is shared quickly and equitably across the teams.
- Be the trusted thought partner to the Senior Marketing Lead, EMEA and country marketing leads to elevate the brand work across the region.
- Influence the direction of existing marketing programs to ensure that they serve the needs of all markets, stakeholders and our community.
- Act as the subject matter expert for best practice across the marketing organization and educate the regional and local teams.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with support functions including but not limited to Business Operations, Data Science, Legal, Procurement, and Finance
- Act as the point of contact between regional marketing and functional teams to drive collaboration, compliance to procedures and prioritization.
- Develop and implement an operating cadence for the EMEA Marketing team.
- 10+ years experience plus relevant education at marketing agencies or client-side marketing, with preference for at least 2 years in marketing on the client side in the consumer internet space of travel, design, technology, or lifestyle brands.
- Solid and proven leadership capabilities, building teams / networks, and communicating across national boundaries a must
- Strong analytical, quantitative and strategic thinking skills
- Experience working in a regional team as part of a global organisation and collaborating across multiple geographies.
- Willingness to approach projects with a can-do-attitude and develop a solution or approach where one does not exist.
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable in a fast moving, fluid environment.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short term needs with long term strategic initiatives, while remaining focused and calm.
- An integrated marketing mindset, passion for creative excellence in storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written, with solid experience in brand and creative strategy, off- and online media, including social, SEO, SEM, measurement & analytics, project / campaign and agency management
- Solid project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries with a track record of building excellent relationships with a broad range of peers.
- Passion for travelling, creative and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit and strong problem solving skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***