Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
- Carlow, County Carlow, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Materials Handler for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in Carlow.
This is an initial 6-month contract position.
- Material Logistics – Responsible for the transfer of materials into the production area for syringe and vial filling lines
- Material Transfer
- Material delayer/Detrashing
- Material Wipe-In
- Material Inspection
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Trouble shooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and Flexible
- Focus on safety and product quality
- Leaving cert
- Aptitude test must be passed
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***