- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Materials Planner for a 12-month contract role with a leading manufacturing client based in Stockton.
- Ensuring that material is shipped and received on time focusing on supplier delivery performances and production plans.
- Analysing MRP data and co-ordinating the alignment of part schedules with production build forecasts using various data sources.
- Management of work orders and route cards for operations build schedule.
- Management and optimisation of inventory with the defined constraints.
- Reacting to process failures and supplier problems.
- Support improvement plans focusing on safety, quality, velocity, and cost.
- Working with suppliers to identify, correct and eliminate poor performance.
- Preparing and presenting data relating to supplier performance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Supply Chain and/or Logistics/Logistics Planning.
- Some Material Planning background is desirable.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and teamwork skills.
- MRP system knowledge desirable.
- 100% based onsite.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***