Engineering & Electronics
Mechanical Engineer – Limerick
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Limerick.
This is an initial 12-month contract position.
- Performs planning, development, facilitation of design and installation of Injection Molding equipment and processes
- Ensures that molding equipment meets company specifications, schedules and budgets
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to resolve Injection Molding equipment, systems and process problems using strong statistical methodology
- Develop technical problem-solving skills among Process Technicians.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into transformational process developments.
- Project Management – provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- Lead or actively participate in cross-functional teams to ensure New Product Introduction/Research and Development projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day-to-day operating requirements.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within the team.
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR’s, CAPA’s, Maps, etc).
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement strategic engineering Goals & Objectives.
- Support the implementation of all engineering and plant strategic initiatives.
- All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform
- Degree in Mechanical or Polymer science or similar disciplines
- Proven track record in Project Management
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Flexible work ethic
- Equipment Validation, Automation or Process Development Skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem solving skills
- Decision Making – required to make decisions on technical issues.
- Excellent planning & organization skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Seán on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Irelan