Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter for one of its clients who are well known in the plastics industry. This is a permanent role based in Cork and offering a great salary.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of equipment and facilities in operation. Liaise with external contractors for the maintenance and repair of same. The Mechanical Fitter is also responsible for running and maintaining the preventative maintenance system to pre-determined guidelines.
· Responsible for the maintenance of plant and equipment in the company, compiling standard specifications /procedures for each item and monitoring all existing plant to standard specifications.
· Stores control of mechanical stock and purchasing as required
· Installation of new machinery and relocation of existing machinery
· Organise external contractors for a variety of jobs to be carried out
· Perform additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Candidate must be a qualified fitter with mechanical maintenance experience.
· Previous experience in a facility maintenance environment would be an advantage.
· Experience with Inkjet printers would be an advantage.
· Ability to interact with suppliers, customers and external contractors.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam on 0214297900.