Oil & Gas
- Northern England
PE Global are looking for a Mechanical Technician to join a leading Oil & Gas company based in Barrow – In – Furness. This is a 6 month + contract role likely to be extended.
- With supervision, this position is responsible for assembling subsea electrical connectors to specifications as called out on engineering drawings and procedures.
- May assist more senior employees some of the time.
- Reads and interprets assembly drawings and procedures.
- Verify material per bill of material.
- Perform assemblies, based on assembly drawings and bill of materials, capable of following written assembly instructions, maintain their work areas clean and free of debris; should be able to operate power tools, and hand tools.
- Able to record serial number of assemblies for traceability purposes.
- Techs need ability to read all schematics, and use those schematics to build all required assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Technicians may be required to test or assist in testing operation of completed products.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and continual improvements of our products; mechanical technicians have to participate in all tool box safety meetings that are conducted. Accurately filling out time sheets.
Time served mechanical or electrical engineer. Must have experience with the proper use of hand tools, and be familiar with safe operation with those tools.
If interested in applying to this job opportunity, please don’t hesitate to call +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an updated CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***