Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Medical Device Reporting Specialist- Galway
PE Global are recruiting for a Medical Device Reporting Specialist for our medical device client based in Galway. This is a 12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of complaint handling activities for a wide range of medical products.
- Responsible for the receipt and documenting of incoming complaint events. Responsible for co-ordination of cross functional activities in the investigation of customer complaints and determination of root cause.
- Ensures complete and accurate maintenance and reporting of Medical Device Reports (MDRs) as required by regulatory agencies.
- Support the response to any queries received from regulatory agencies in relation to complaint events or post market regulatory reports.
- Support risk management, risk analysis and health hazard analysis associated with complaint/ post market information.
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities to support the role out of cell operating systems and principles within the CQXM department.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in Engineering/ Science or related discipline.
- Candidates with a legal or clinical qualification (e.g., registered nurse or experience in physiological or clinical measurement science) will also be considered.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical devices or related environment.
- Dynamic team player who can work effectively and proactively on cross functional teams.
- Ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Must be focused on patient safety and customer service, set high standards, instils operational excellence, drive accountability and model ethical behaviour.
- Good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****