Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Medical Scientist client based in the South West.
This is a 2-year contract.
- Maintain awareness of the primacy of the patient
- Perform to the highest professional standards and participate in implementing a service that supports the clinical needs of patients and is consistent with the mission, vision, values and strategic plan
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the values of the profession of Medical Scientist
- Participate in the implementation of operational processes to standards of best practice in order to optimise use of resources.
- Liaise with other health care professionals as
- Be responsible for the quality of their work and carry out their duties in accordance with laboratory and hospital policy.
- Perform analytical testing appropriate to a clinical
- Actively participate in quality management programmes which are patient centred and which measure, audit performance and client satisfaction.
- Perform assigned work to the highest professional standard in accordance with ISO 15189 and laboratory SOPs.
- Ensure that procedures are carried out in compliance with international and national guidelines and actively participate in internal and external quality control and quality assurance.
- Report all anomalies, near misses, non-conformances, incorrect results immediately to appropriate senior staff.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on 021-4520313 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***