Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Medical Signatory (Hybrid)
- London Central
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Medical Signatory for a leading multi-national Biotech client based in London (Hybrid).
This is an initial 6 month contract with possibility of extension for the right candidate and there are hybrid work from homes options (may be negotiable)
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the information we communicate regarding our medicines/vaccines and relevant diseases supports customers to make decisions on the most appropriate intervention for their patients.
- To provide detailed medical review and certification of materials and activities (promotional mainly) to ensure compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, with scientific rigor, and in adherence with statutory and company requirements.
- UK Medical signatory (UK registered Pharmacist or Physician) with at least 5 years’ experience acting as a Medical Signatory
- Open to candidates with medical/final signatory experience in any therapeutic area.
- High level of integrity and ethics
- Excellent communication/presentation and influencing skills
- Able to foster a collaborative way of working
- Practical mindset with a focus on ethical principles and scientific excellence
- High attention to detail and governance/documentation
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to Jennifer.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***