Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Micro Lab Tech – Carlow
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Micro Lab Tech on behalf of our client based in Carlow:
6 month initial contract
Flexibility for 2 cycle or weekend shift required
To perform day to day laboratory testing, data review, routine duties and capable of
enthusiastically taking responsibility for ad-hoc duties and projects. While working co-operatively as part of a team, will demonstrate drive, initiative and hunger for knowledge and quality of work. Will be, or demonstrate the capability of being, a Subject Matter Expert in several assays.
Ensures that laboratory objectives are effectively achieved consistent with requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers.
- Performs any assigned aspect of routine testing in support of manufacturing and batch release with high quality of documentation RFT and technical writing
- Performs data review of microbiological test data from utilities and environmental monitoring samples. Other data review may be performed in line with experience level and SME knowledge
- Clearly demonstrates the organisational skills to manage all aspects of a given assay e.g.; controls/reference, standard stock control etc.
- Ensures SOPs/forms are up to date with latest requirements and improvements/optimizations/lean.
- Supports process simulations
- Works as part of a team
- Demonstrates awareness of safety for self and others in all aspects of work.
- Understands analysis of data generated in the lab.
- Maintains laboratory housekeeping standards
- Must have strong scientific and GMP documentation skills.
- Understands Pharmacopoeias and guidelines and how to find and follow relevant information
- Required to comply with Global and regulatory Requirements and execute current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Work collaboratively to drive a safe and compliant culture in Carlow
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Knowledge
Typical Minimum Education:
- Diploma or higher preferred; ideally in a related discipline
Typical Minimum Experience:
- Would typically have prior related work experience; ideally in a Microbiology Laboratory setting
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- Laboratory Quality Systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and job-related computer applications required
- Understanding of Lean six Sigma Methodology preferred
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to interface effectively with
- all levels of colleagues in a team environment, and with external customers
- Flexible approach
- Focus on Customers and Patients
- Act with Candor and Courage
- Make Rapid, Disciplined Decisions
- Drive Results
- Build Talent
- Demonstrate Ethics and Integrity
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***