Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Microbiologist – Meath
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Scientist on behalf of our client based in Meath.
11 month initial contract,
(Functions include, but are not limited to, the following)
- Participate in the start-up of operations within the new laboratory facility which will include support of equipment qualification PQ protocols, documentation generation such as SOP’s, Work instructions authoring and review as well as contributing to lab and process work flow establishment.
- Perform supporting activities for general lab operations, training, new product introduction, method verifications and method transfers.
- Ability to organise and establish testing schedules and adhere to deadlines.
- Support introduction of novel, innovative solutions supporting the microbiology lab start up of biologics within the facility.
- Execute in-process and drug substance analysis studies to support manufacturing, including supporting laboratory scale studies.
- Support technical assessments on new products in partnership with global technical teams
- Ability to solve problems and take new perspectives on existing solutions with a desire to continuously learn, improve and develop
- To participate in lean lab methodologies and deviation writing.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills as well as influencing, collaboration skills and teamworking ability to work with global and interdisciplinary teams.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of Environmental Testing, WFI testing.
- A knowledge of method transfers, scheduling would be highly desirable for Bioburden testing and in process testing for Biologics.
- Technical knowledge with Biologics drug substance analytical testing.
- Knowledge of design and operation of automated systems such as GLIMS, trackwise and E-logs would be desirable.
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative in a constructive manner.
- Effective communicator and to be able to share and communicate that knowledge through training other analysts.
Qualifications & Education
- A degree qualification in a relevant field (Science/Technical). An Advanced Degree (MSc) qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a relevant academic or industry field.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***