Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Microbiology Analysts – Product Testing and Enviro
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Experienced Microbiologist Analyst for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Kinsale.
This is a permanent position based in Kinsale.
- Effectively coordinating and leading the PSS EM (Environmental Monitoring) team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping are run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring that the client gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognitions systems celebrating team success.
- Communicating regularly with the client and Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories to ensure information is shared effectively and actions are taken immediately.
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner and ensuring that it communicated, documented, filed accurately, and compliant with the required standards.
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices. Responsible for identifying areas where efficiencies may be improved and liaising with the client appropriately about any proposed improvements.
- Contributing to forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of client resources during training periods.
- In conjunction with the PSS Manager, ensuring that work is scheduled and cross training takes place as requested so that the service levels agreed with the client are achieved. Responsible for amending schedules as required and communicating those changes effectively.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry GMP laboratory
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
- Passionate about quality and client service.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***