Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Microbiology Lab Director
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Microbiology Lab Director for a leading multi-national client based in Newbridge Co Kildare.
This is a permanent position.
- Leadership of the entire Microbiology Department
- Building and creating a high-performance team
- Identifying and implementing efficiency and productivity improvements
- Talent development
- Ensures adherence to defined protocols and SOPs
- Ensure safety policies are followed
- Support Sales and Customer Care as technical expert
- Working with other functions such as Product Management and Research to add new methods in fast and error free fashion
- Continually optimize testing operations to meet customer expectations on speed and quality
- Collaborate with LD on selection, optimization and justification of equipment and all other analytical resources
The successful candidate must be experienced in the activities related to a food testing microbiology laboratory. The Director of Microbiology has demonstrated experience creating and leading technical groups to a high level of performance. The role is ideally filled by a Master Degree or PhD in Microbiology or related area of food testing focus. 5- 10 years of managing a busy laboratory and managing large teams of people.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to “Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org”
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***