Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Microbiology Quality Lead
- Full Time
PE Global are now recruiting for a Microbiology Quality Lead on behalf of our client based in Co Kildare. Must have strong Microbiology background and experience within the food industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic company currently expanding with plans to at least double their business within the next 5 years.
The Quality Lead will provide support to the Quality Manager in leading the Quality Team activities and provides expertise in all aspects of quality and management systems. Fantastic potential for further growth and development for the right person.
- Provide support to the Lab Manager on the day-to-day operation of the Quality team.
- Maintaining a high standard of quality of work on a day-to-day basis by implementing the directives of the Quality Manual and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Ensures that quality criteria are met by carrying out periodic quality audits as directed.
- Ensures that all calibrations are carried out in a timely manner and that calibration records and certificates are maintained.
- Implementing and following human resource programs relating to employee recruitment and retention, compensation, training and development, equal employment opportunity, performance appraisal, and employment record documentation.
- Supervising and promoting good cooperation between the departments.
- Working directly with internal and external auditors to provide appropriate informatio.n
- Overseeing training, providing guidance and advice to staff in all matters relating to the quality matters
- Ensuring all INAB requirements are met & identify any departures from the quality system.
- Monitoring work quality and results obtained, instigating investigations and appropriate preventive and corrective actions should the need arise
- Liaising with the Technical Manager to ensure that day to day quality system requirements were being adhered to in all areas.
- Degree in microbiology, chemistry, food technology and/or other related science
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- 3 years experience within a laboratory/quality environment.
- Experience with management of audits.
- Good knowledge of microbiology, chemistry and food technology.
- Experience leading a quality department in a fast paced environment.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Niamh on +353 832033710 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to: email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***