Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Micro Supervisor for a leading multi-national Lifesciences company based in Co Cork.
This is a 12-month contract.
- Effectively coordinating and managing the team so that productivity, quality, documentation, work schedules, safety and housekeeping is run at maximum efficiency.
- Ensuring that the customer gets the best possible service by continually reviewing best practice in relation to both commercial and quality issues and ensuring 100% ethical work standards and GMP compliance.
- Development, coaching, motivation, and morale of team members through effective teambuilding and use of reward and recognitions systems celebrating team success.
- Reviewing and approving all relevant documentation in a timely manner and ensuring that it communicated, documented, filed accurately and compliant with the required standards.
- Reviewing and improving commercial work practices. Responsible for identifying areas where efficiencies may be improved and liaising with the customer appropriately about any proposed improvements.
- Forward planning of activities in order to maximise the use of customer resources during training periods.
- A degree or diploma in Microbiology, Chemistry or a related discipline is required.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in GMP laboratory
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***