Secretarial & Admin
Multi Lingual Customer Service
- Home Counties
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Multi Lingual Customer Service (Dutch & English) for a contract role with a leading multinational Animal Health client based in Cambourne – hybrid.
To act as first point of contact for our European customers providing customer support via email, telephone and online. Direct contact with individual customers to troubleshoot, solve their issues and to escalate as appropriate to the Team Leader.
- Working with our European fulfilment & contact centre to ensure smooth provision of customer service and product delivery. Working with the rest of the customer service team, providing cover where necessary.
- Direct contact with existing trade customers. Obtain feedback from customers on areas where Sure Petcare can improve its offering.
- Support of ongoing business operations, including the setup of new systems, occasional order taking, sales administration, and trouble shooting.
- Fluency in German or Dutch and English
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, knowledge of SalesForce or other CRM systems would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will have a very positive attitude to customer service, sharing our view that it is central to the success of our business
- They will have clear written and oral communication skills required for contact with customers and preparation of new support materials
- They will have an excellent telephone manner and be able to adapt their approach for the differing requirements of consumer and business customers
- They will be able to pick up new skills easily – and not be afraid of a technical product which requires the ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot the product, talking customers through their issues
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Veronica on +44 20 3966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***