Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Nurse Advisor for a leading multi-national Healthcare client based in Dublin. This is an on the road type of position travelling to Dublin Areas to include Louth, Meath, Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
This position is 39 hours per week, Monday to Sunday – 3 long shifts per week where the successful candidate can pick their days of work. This position is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
📍 Roster to be provided one month in advance
📍 3 days Long Days could be any 3 days within the week, Monday to Sunday
📍 Company car
📍 Fuel card
📍 Meal allowance – €11.75 per day
📍 Holiday days
📍 Company laptop & mobile phone
📍 Remote, mobile travelling
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement compliant coordination & route planning of all assignments as per company protocol.
- Engage in non-promotional administration and/or education of therapy to patients in a hospital and/or community setting.
- Maintain full compliance to company Policies & Procedures & offer input & suggestions as to how these could be further developed and/or improved upon.
- Be proactive in evaluating patient care to ensure efficient care planning.
- Ensure the provision of a continuous high level of holistic care.
- Respect the dignity and privacy of all patients at all times.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports as required.
- Ensure all nursing records are kept up to date and all relevant information is recorded in a timely & accurate manner.
- Participate with the implementation of training for new and existing employees as & when required.
- Accurately report details of Adverse Events, Product Complaints and/or Clinical Incidents as per company policy.
- Ensure ongoing review & management of the required stock inventory.
- Acknowledge & understand when escalation is required.
- Work with internal departments/colleagues to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
- Build positive & professional working relationships with all relevant company & client personnel.
- Participate in any departmental projects as & when required.
- Support the quality team & any pressing quality projects.
- Implement prompt follow up as required.
- Identify, put forward & discusses any ideas that may lead to process improvement within the Nursing Department.
- Maintain full compliance to company Policies & Procedures & offer input & suggestions as to how they could be further developed/improved upon
- Perform any other duties as required based on company needs.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- An Bord Altranais Nursing Registration.
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience in an acute hospital or community setting.
- Proficient in Cannulation & Phlebotomy.
- Must have a keen interest in Community Nursing.
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Willingness to travel domestically.
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or similar discipline is desirable, but not essential.
- Basic IT/ computer skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Highly detail-orientated with excellent time management skills
- Flexibility to work independently & as part of a team.
- Calm, reassuring & professional manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – with an ability to positively interact with all relevant personnel.
- Highly organised & efficient with ability to prioritise & work under pressure.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to shifting team priorities.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 083 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org