Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Nurse – Triage
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for Telephone Triage Nurses for a Healthcare client based in South – Carlow, Waterford, Wicklow and Cashel
This is a Permanent Position with excellent salary and benefits.
Working hours are:
Contracts of 30 hours, 24.5 hours and 19 hours per week averaged over your rota, Rosters are done 16 weeks in advance.
Duties will include:
- Providing nurse triage and nurse consultation in accordance with protocols and guidelines
- Participating in the development of the triage function within the co-operative
- Participating in the administrative and professional responsibilities of the co-operative team
- Ensuring accurate notes of all consultations are recorded in the patients notes
- Ensuring the accurate recording of all outcomes of patient calls
- Attending and participating in co-operative meetings as required
- Liaising with the multi-discipline team in the operation of the co-operative
- Liaising with other medical services – Acute Hospitals, Ambulance Service etc.
- Participating in the training of future Triage Nurses employed as the co-operative expands and develops
- Being available to attend courses for professional development
- The Triage Nurse shall be registered and continue to be registered in the Register of Nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- The Triage Nurse shall hold and continue to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a recognised professional Nursing Qualification
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***