Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Nursing Opportunities Donegal
- Full Time
- County Donegal, Donegal, Ireland
PE Global are seeking Nurses of all levels and Specialities for various Healthcare settings based in Donegal.
Nursing Opportunities include:
- General Nurses
- Intellectual Disability Nurses
- Children’s Nurses
- Nurse in Elderly Care
- Acute Nurses ICU/Theatre
- Candidates must be in Ireland and eligible to work – Essential
- Be Registered in the relevant Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) and hold an active pin – Essential
- Have at least 1 year post registration experience in an acute hospital setting (with the exception of nurse graduates).
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for these postitions.
- Have ability to work with a team in delivery nursing care.
Further information on these role, can be found by contacting Muireann by sending in your updated CV be email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.