Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Nursing Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
- London Central
WE ARE HIRING FOR OUR NEW CENTRAL LONDON OFFICE IN LONDON BRIDGE
Nursing Recruitment Consultant ( Mental Health team) required to join existing PE Global team
PE Global is a market leader in recruitment within the, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, IT, Finance, Food and Shared Services sectors for contract, temporary and permanent positions.
We are currently looking for a Nursing Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
This is a role that would ideally suit candidates coming from a Healthcare Recruitment background who are looking for a new opportunity.
You will have the following day to day responsibilities:
· Dealing with Contract, Temporary and Permanent opportunities.
· Work as part of a proactive, professional team.
· Provide first class customer service to Clients and Candidates alike.
· Recruiting and Account managing roles for large scale customers.
· Must have a passion for placing candidates and experience identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing and closing candidates at all levels
· Ability to deliver results with little supervision and working to targets.
· Excellent negotiation skills and oral/written communication skills
This opportunity has excellent long term potential and offers the opportunity to work with one of the leading Recruitment firms in the market.
If you are interested in applying for this position, or would like to have a discussion about the role, please contact me on email@example.com or call David Van Der Vegt on 020 38689000