- Full Time
Order to Cash Analyst required for contract role based onsite with a leading US multinational client in East Cork reporting to the Credit & Collections Manager. Fluent English & Russian preferred however experience is more important than the language.
Duties of the role
- Assist with knowledge/process transition planning and owning process/system work-instruction repository.
- Potential travel to relevant regions while work shadowing takes place
- As part of the cash application team, manage the global month end cash app close for your ledgers, ensuring operational adherence to close calendar and SOX governance.
- Ensure the efficient and accurate application of all cash that is received into the organisations bank accounts for your legal entities
- Work on process improvement projects such as automatic cash functionality
- Partner closely with Global & Regional Accounting Centre(s), ensuring consistent and open communication lines between all groups
- Manage all Cash Application processes as part of group and/or statutory audits.
- Ensure regular reviews performed on process documentation / job aids.
- Participate in generic strategic continuous improvement initiatives in the organization, achieving identified goals
- Promptly respond to information requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Comply with Europe Financial Reporting & Accounting Group and business unit service delivery guidelines
Education & Experience
- Candidates must have an Accountancy Qualification i.e. Accounting Technician
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience within a Credit and Collections/Accounts Receivable background required
- Experience working with SAP essential for this role
- Knowledge, insight and experience in (financial) administrative Credit & Collection (accounting) processes
- Fluent English essential for this role
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Laura.email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***