Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Occupational Health Nurse Dublin.
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Healthcare are Seeking Multiple Occupational Health Nurses for our prestigious Clients based in Dublin.
- Fitness to work assessments
- Pre-employment assessments
- Active case management
- Health/wellness education
- Medical surveillance programmes
- Managing Work Related incidents/ accidents
- North Dublin
- South Dublin
- South West Dublin
- Be registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses with An Bord Altranais, Essential
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health, Essential
- Ideally have at least 2 years experience in an Occupational Health setting
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Clinical Skills
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse