Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Occupational Health Nurse Lead
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are seeking an Occupational Health Nurse Lead for our Client in Dublin on a full time basis.
- You will be responsible for the service delivery and all activities and outputs relating to the Occupational health and Wellbeing team.
- Creating a culture where improving and maintaining wellbeing and good mental health is a natural and obvious part of the organisation that drives success in everyone’s personal and professional lives.
- Work collaboratively with the professional and skilled Wellbeing Team
- Align with the companys Wellness & OH strategy and develop, plan and drive implementation of appropriate policies and programs
- Manage the development, maintenance, and review of the site OH programs & objectives to ensure that it meets legislative,
corporate and industry requirements
The Ideal candidate will,
- Hold full An Bord Altranais registration
- Hold a recognised qualification in Occupational Health
- Have previous experience in a similar role
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse