Secretarial & Admin
Office Co-Ordinator (part-time) – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for an Office Co-Ordinator for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role. (part-time 9am-2pm)
- Manage incoming and outgoing post and couriers; Sign for deliveries and distribute around the office; order and arrange transport for WFH/IT equipment for new starters and leavers
- Support with inventory control of general office supplies by ordering and responding to specific supply requests within a pre-approved budget.
- Manage staff locker and pedestal allocation, keys, and maintenance.
- Monitor the car park allocation and manage the flexible/bookable spaces.
- Manage stationary requirements for the office to ensure adequate supplies in line with procurement guidelines.
- Oversee and manage kitchen amenities (restock tea/coffee, cleaning, and kitchen utensil requirements)
- Liaise with IT to set-up and maintain conference/meeting rooms for key events.
- Resolve issues with meeting rooms and offices, ensuring facilities are fully functional, and log issues with appropriate facilities services providers, monitor catering provision/client dining, liaising with contract caterers and clients where necessary.
- Monitor and maintain office procedures and administrative systems.
- Main point of contact to meet and greet visitors/clients and monitor ID badge protocols including booking visitors in with building security
- Support meetings with internal and external stakeholders including room set up, catering requirements and other associated requirements
- Maintain the condition of the office, ensure equipment is in good working order, and arrange for any necessary repairs and regular maintenance
- Act as main point of contact for internal facility related matters registered on external facility Issue notification system.
- Support all needs, problems and changes relating to the building and building related services and ensure a speedy resolution to any queries that arise.
- Coordinate daily/weekly/monthly cleaning provision liaising with contractors.
- Ensure that office meets government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Assist with monthly office walkabout, monitor, and report on H&S checklist.
- Support maintenance of up-to-date office floor plans and associated documentation.
- Encourage and communicate expectations around office cleanliness- hot desk booking system, “clean desk policy”; plan regular office tidy-ups, keeping fire escape routes clear etc.
- Arrange any required works with the necessary contractors (planned and unplanned works)
- Act as the first point of contact for the landlord/building management on facilities matters – ensure any issues are dealt with effectively.
- Coordinate and liaise with external contractors/building management representatives and organise proactive maintenance to prevent issues occurring.
- Be first point of contact for our neighbouring tenants on building related matters.
- Attend any external meetings with the landlord and other tenants of Three Park Place and keep updated on building related matters.
- Support HR&OD with the effective planning and organisation of seating arrangements/desk moves etc.
- Assist with other work-related duties that may arise as part of the general working of the office.
- Play a proactive role and support Health & Safety initiatives and activities and Green Team activities.
Education and Experience
- 1 year minimum of relevant experience working within office/facilities management.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to take ownership of the role.
- An understanding of Health and Safety policy & practice in an office environment desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a variety of stakeholders.
- Good IT skills, knowledge of and the ability to quickly learn. MS Office packages will be required.
- Ability to implement procedures in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Experience of setting up meeting logistics.
- Ability to coordinate multiple events, tasks and responsibilities and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to respond quickly and calmly to problems and transmit confidence and professionalism.
- A professional and enthusiastic attitude and friendly disposition.
- The ability to deal with confidential data.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****