Secretarial & Admin
Operations Administrator – Dublin
- Swords, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for an Operations Administrator for our pharmaceutical client based in Swords, Co. Dublin This is an 11-month contract role with hybrid working options.
- Placing purchase orders and coordination/payment of associated invoices
- Management of purchase orders and associated activities related to budgets and expense reporting
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Use standard systems including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and various company and industry specific software such as document tracking, work order entry/tracking, procurement, manufacturing entry/reporting, etc.
- Lead daily tier meetings, and coordinate departmental updates and meetings
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments for department managers
- Monitoring of department training due dates in Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting system/training requests.
- Coordination of Training curricula and manage and maintain area curricula builds
- Communicate L&D topics and updates at area weekly tiers/meetings
- Managing learning plan matrices updates when new learning identified (confirming impacted job roles & assignment) e.g., new SOP/WI resulting in new learning in area/cross functionally,
- Attend weekly L&D business partner meetings and monthly point of contact site meeting.
- Share L&D information / updates with colleagues
- Champion our agile, Learner-centric Learning culture
Education and Experience
- NFQ Level 6 or Higher in Business or Science discipline
- Knowledge of EU/US quality related pharmaceutical regulations
- Basic computer literacy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- High level of technical aptitude & motivation
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and attention to detail
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Quality and GMP Compliance Guidelines
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***