Oracle BI Developer
My client wishes to recruit a BI Developer as a Technical Lead on the ongoing development, maintenance, and improvement of the BI suite of reports in Oracle. This highly technical role is critical to the to meet the University’s reporting requirements and increasing need for accurate timely financial data, integrated with wider University data sets to support the strategic decision-making process at executive level.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and make a full contribution as a senior member of the FIS Team, to relate to stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating a sensitivity to academic issues and to influence people outside the spheres of normal Financial Services Division and University activity.
Candidates must have:
- 3rd level degree (or higher) in an IT related area OR equivalent Oracle
- At least three to five years’ relevant post-qualification experience, in an Oracle development environment (Oracle EBS/ OBIA / OBIEE / ODI).
Knowledge and Experience:
The role requires well-developed business analysis skills and the capacity to understand business processes and requirements, supported by essential technical skills and knowledge (understanding) of the technology stack, from Operating System to application.
ERP BI implementation experience would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience in the design and development of Oracle-based systems and in using the Oracle environment and tools.
- Experience of the Oracle E-Business Suite of applications, including Oracle EBS and the data structures within Oracle, and the Data warehouse in the Oracle reporting suite.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the design and development of reports and reporting environments using Oracle reporting tool, BI tools and ETL adaptors.
- An understanding of data structures, their inter-relationships and dependencies, and how and from where this data is sourced.
- Experience of both Windows Server and Oracle Linux
- Knowledge and experience of formal systems development methods, particularly in the Oracle development environment.
- Exposure to formal project management
- Knowledge of and experience in some or all of the following Oracle systems (essential):
Oracle E-Business Suite
o Oracle BI
o Oracle OBIEE
o Oracle Analytics Cloud
o ETL (ODI)
- Knowledge of and experience in some or all of the following technologies(advantageous):
including Apache, IIS, OAS, etc.
Interested candidates should forward an up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 086-456 7430