- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
We are an American biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Foster City, California, that focuses on researching and developing antiviral drugs used in the treatment of HIV, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, and influenza, including Harvoni and Sovaldi.
Global Financial Solutions:
The Strategic Objective of Global Financial Solutions (GFS) is to provide value adding financial services in an efficient and effective model that supports the company’s growth and enables our business partners to deliver their strategic imperatives.
The GFS in Cork, located in Little Island, was established in 2009 and has evolved from a transactional based model to a Value add with a focus on operational excellence and continuous improvement within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
General Job Requirements:
Reporting to the OTC Manager of the International Financial Shared Service Centre, you will be responsible for the OTC processes in several markets, working closely with customer services and finance to ensure a successful OTC strategy.
We offer the opportunity to work within a culture of highly motivated, talented individuals who are dedicated to the Company’s Vision and objectives. We are seeking an individual with experience in a fast-paced working environment with proven ability to multitask yet remain focused on key priorities.
Position Specific Job Requirements:
- Activities will primarily include, but not limited to, Cash Application, Customer Master Data Maintenance, Manual Transaction entry and Pricing Adjustments, in addition to other tasks.
- Support several Legal entities across ACE.
- Participation in SAP implementation project as required as well as Continuous Improvement initiatives as directed by management.
- Develop an understanding of the OTC model to deliver a best-in-class service supporting our markets.
- Interface and build relationships with customer service, finance, and credit team members within the GFS and across EMEA
- Meet individual objectives and contribute to the achievement of the teams’ overall objectives.
- To deliver excellent standard of customer service in all respects of the role.
- Ownership of KPI delivery, and improvements where required, on a monthly basis.
- Compliance with SOX requirements.
- Compliance with SPA (Service Partnership Agreement) in place with each market.
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Support Internal and External Audit.
- Support Ad Hoc requests as required.
Knowledge, experience, competencies
The person we seek will be an experienced Order to Cash individual with experience in a multi-national corporation. They should be a team player, with the ability to work well with people at various levels locally and globally.
- A positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- ERP experience in Oracle and/or SAP
- Minimum 2-4 years Accounts Receivable/ Order to Cash experience, preferably in a Shared Service Centre environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, at ease speaking to all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word) required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Self-directed problem solver and ability to suggest solutions.
- The person we seek should be able to communicate effectively in English. An additional European language or languages would be beneficial.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to Howie at email@example.com