- Full Time
PE Global are currently recruiting for a P2P Specialist. This is a 15-month contract role based in East Cork with a leading biopharmaceutical company reporting to the P2P Accounting Team Lead.
Duties of the role
• Daily monitoring and resolution of PTP queries
• Allocation of pre-payments ahead of weekly payment
• Maintain, review and investigate accuracy of accounting of PTP transactions
• Review and follow up of PTP pre-paid accounts
• Liaise with vendors to reconcile their accounts
• Review and follow up of potential duplicate payments
• Month-end related activity relating to PTP module close and pre-close
• Calculation and posting of month end accruals
• Maintain a clean Trade Accounts Payable Listing by regular review and follow up on aged items
• Working with payments team on weekly clearing of bank reconciling items and follow up of aged items.
• Country-specific tasks relating to assigned entities
• Strive to achieve monthly KPIs and SLAs.
• Participate in ongoing process improvement projects with wider PTP team and continually look for areas of improvement within the team.
• Maintain good working relationships with suppliers, invoice processing team, wider PTP group and FSS teams, especially RTR team.
Education & Experience
• Accounting Technician or relevant finance/accounting qualification required
• At least 3 years’ PTP experience in a fast-paced multi-national environment
• Experience working with Oracle an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
• Attention to detail
• Customer focused
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***