Secretarial & Admin
PA to Head of HR
- Southern England
PE Global is recruiting a PA to Head of HR for a 3-month rolling contract role with a healthcare client based in Norfolk and Suffolk.
- To provide accurate, prompt and highly efficient secretarial / administrative support to the Head of Human Resources and Senior HR Team, to ensure secretarial and administrative work is prioritised so as to meet quality standards.
- To provide and receive information, which is sometimes complex and sensitive, to a range of staff internally and sometimes external to the client.
- To deal with incoming telephone calls, taking clear messages when the Head of Human Resources is unavailable, using own initiative to provide information and advice as appropriate and referring to other members of the team where necessary.
- To undertake duties proactively, using own initiative, responding to enquiries on behalf of the Head of Human Resources, verbally and in writing.
- To manage the updating of the department and organisational structure charts ensuring they are kept up to date on a regular basis.
- To undertake audits and produce reports to the HR Managers in relation to appraisal, sickness and mandatory training compliance in accordance with the department’s KPIs.
- To produce spreadsheets, manipulate and present data in a range of formats. To produce Powerpoint presentations.
- To undertake copy typing using advanced keyboard skills, ensuring accuracy.
- To review the emails of the Head of Human Resources, flagging up any urgent issues to be dealt with, responding to routine emails on behalf of the Head of Human Resources and self-responding where appropriate.
- To arrange meetings, events / conferences, and complex activities, both internal and external, including venues and refreshments, in a timely way, communicating effectively with delegates and companies involved with the event.
- To attend and contribute to all internal / external meetings relevant to the post. To take accurate minutes of high-level HR meetings. To type up minutes to a high standard.
- To ensure agendas, minutes and associated paperwork are distributed to meeting delegates within required timescales.
- To manage the diaries of the Head of Human Resources, using initiative to ensure appropriate planning to enable core pieces of work to be delivered on time, for example, protecting time for report writing etc.
- To manage travel / accommodation arrangements for the Head of Human Resources and other HR managers.
- To manage an efficient brought forward system, including ensuring meeting papers are ready and available in a timely manner.
- To ensure post for the Head of Human Resources is opened and reviewed daily, drawing urgent matters to the attention of the Head of Human Resources and self-respond where appropriate.
- To support the Head of Human Resources and other HR Managers, with recruitment for vacancies within their areas.
- To be the delegated authorised signatory for recruitment vacancies and monthly expense claims on behalf of the HR Advisor to the Board.
- To oversee the development and manage the Human Resources pages on the Intranet.
- RSA III Typing / Word Processing or equivalent diploma / secretarial experience
- Provision of a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service.
- Accurate record keeping
- Managing and prioritising own workload and supporting others in this.
- Full range of secretarial procedures and systems at a senior level
- Working under pressure, meeting strict deadlines
- Working on own initiative / without supervision
- Significant office / administrative experience
- Reasonable confidence and competence in using IT systems (e.g. Outlook, Word, clinical or other record systems) relevant to the role.
- Advanced communication
- Manage own workload, under pressure, meeting deadlines
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 868 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***