Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Dublin West
- Ensure all training on equipment, processes, and facility and safety procedures are maintained and up to date at all times.
- Perform day-to-day manufacturing and cleaning activities to meet schedules while maintaining a high level of GMP compliance.
- To aid with troubleshooting and resolving operational problems during packaging.
- Ensure all documentation is completed to the required standard and within the specified timelines.
- Review batch records and other manufacturing process records as required.
- Routinely draft and revise standard operating procedures and master batch records.
- To aid in deviation investigations and closures.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives by identifying areas needing improvement, recommending strategies for improvement, and implementing those strategies once approved.
- Maintain a high, and continuously improving, level of GMP compliance to ensure patient safety and to minimize risk to the company business.
- Support Regulatory licensure activities, including agency inspections.
- Report to Area Supervisor on a regular basis on line performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- To train and be cross functional across all manufacturing areas of the packaging and warehouse facility.
- To perform any other task or duties as assigned by Area Supervisor
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Packaging Operations in a GMP environment.
- Must be able to work within and adapt to complex electronic systems such as SAP.
- Experience with warehouse equipment and systems preferred.
- Should be knowledgeable of regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Third Level qualification in a scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent experience would be desirable.
If interested please contact Sean on 021-4297900 or email@example.com