Part Qualified Accountant
- Full Time
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently hiring a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant or Experienced bookkeeper for our client based in East Cork. This is a hybrid, permanent role that may be fulltime or part time in Practice.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Role:
- The posting of bank transactions and completion of bank reconciliations using a computerised accounting package
- Maintenance of the clients purchase ledger – posting of supplier invoices to the client’s system and reconciling same to supplier statements
- Posting monthly sales to the client’s system
- Reconciliation of monthly cash-book on computerised system, the posting of cash payments etc.
- Filing of VAT returns
- Preparation of Payroll using a computerised payroll package
- Reconciliation of the VAT & PAYE/PRSI liabilities per the accounting system to revenue returns
- Minimum of 4 years experience in practice or industry
- Bank recs, supplier stat recs, preparation of month end journals and management accounts
- Excellent attention to detail and good PC skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and Xero is a distinct advantage
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Katie on 083 0177413 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***