Payment Associate (Spanish) – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Payment Associate (Spanish) for our US Multinational accommodation services client based in Dublin CC. Initially remote role and will then follow a hybrid approach. 6-month contract.
- The payments team works closely with the third-party processors to track guest payments and locate host pay-outs. The team also assists with foreign exchange rate issues, complicated refunds and adjustment situations and works in a number of proactive projects related. All members of the CS Payments Team must be good investigators and pay attention to detail.
- Provide professional and efficient service to hosts and guests requiring it, in addition to responding to escalated issues from internal teams.
- Process complicated payments and line items including charges, refunds, adjustments, misc credits and pay-outs.
- Communicate with third party processors and track payments/pay-outs. Be familiar with and comply to industry standards and regulations regarding sensitive user information.
- Investigate and document bugs, product issues and customer complaints; escalate concerns to the correct party as appropriate.
- Understand how foreign exchange rates work, and assist customers with related inquiries and troubleshooting.
- Work on CS Payments related projects according to business need and as directed by Lead.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting, Finance, Admin, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role e.g., payments, payroll, accounts, finance, etc.
- Knowledge or experience in the processing of international payments
- Experience in client-facing roles; comfortable making/taking customer calls
- Ability to do arithmetic and simple math
- Fluency in English and SPANISH required
- Good investigation skills and pay attention to detail.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****