- Full Time
Due to continued growth PE Global requires an experienced Payroll Technician for our offices in Little Island in Cork on a permanent basis.
This position is an immediate start
The ideal candidate must have previous payroll experience processing a high volume of timesheets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Confident in dealing with contractors and with using external timesheet systems for extracting hours
- Processing a high volume of timesheets for both weekly and monthly contractor payroll
- Full processing of payments for weekly and monthly payroll.
- Recording and ongoing management of contractor holiday entitlements
- Preparing monthly CSO Reports
- fully capable of preparing a schedule of prepayments/accruals on a monthly basis as part of the month end process.
- Processing supplier payments and customer invoicing accurately and in a timely manner
- Team player with a hands on attitude who can work on their own initiative after initial handover.
Education & Experience:
- Accounting Technician or equivalent
- Specific experience with payroll software Sage Payroll and also standard computerised accounts package – SAGE Line 50
- Good computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, with particular strong Excel skills required
Please send in your CV for attention of Maura Smyth or call 021 4297900