Food , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Full Time
We are urgently seeking Warehouse Operators for a food producer / suppliers to retail and foodservice markets. These roles are located 5 to 10 minutes drive from Bandon town centre.
The site dedicated to continuous improvement in service, quality and continue to invest in equipment, production facilities and our people to ensure we exceed customer requirements and expectations.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Picking, wrapping, and staging of customer orders as per agreed shipping schedules.
- Daily cleaning and maintaining routine of the warehouse and despatch area following all hygiene procedures on site.
- Locating and transporting of bulk cheese and finished product to and from packing lines.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, assisting with issues and queries.
Requirements and experience:
- Strong communication skills and people focus.
- Enthusiastic with ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good it / computer skills.
- Forklift licence welcome but not essential.
These are full-time positions.
Based on a Monday – Friday work roster, with overtime may be required from time to time.
Candidates without current forks licences will be trained up and re certified.
- Monday to Friday
- Manual Handling Certificate (preferred)
Flexible Language Requirement – English not required
Schedule: 8 hour shift /Weekend availability – Ability to commute/relocate is key
- Driving Licence (preferred)
- Forklift licence (preferred)