PE Global are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator. This is a 9 month contract based in Ballina Co. Mayo
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Supporting all aspects of the day to day operation and administration of the Single Public Service Pension Scheme to ensure an efficient and effective service delivery.
· Working with both Human Resource and Payroll teams, the Pension administrator will be responsible for administrating the following:
· Transfer of payroll information on a periodic basis from the payroll system to the single scheme database
· Maintenance of information on the single scheme database such as old age contributory pension rates
· Adjustments in pension threshold on a payday basis for work-sharing, parental leave, shorter working year etc.
· Application of relevant CPI rates to pension and lump sum benefits
· Examine refunds provided to decide on relevant adjustments to the statements
· Transferring previous benefits/reckoning previous service
· Review formulas and validate accuracy of the calculations
· Administration of Annual Pensions Benefits statements
· Creating and maintaining the Single Pension scheme databank and filing systems as appropriate including updating the databank with historical data from 2013 onwards.
· In conjunction with the Human Resources Manager and the Finance Supervisor assisting with the interpretation, analysis and implementation of new pensions legislation and / Or circulars issued via DPER.
· Supporting the development of appropriate systems and procedures to ensure compliance.
· Reviewing systems, policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to deliver a quality pensions service.
· Any other activities that maybe required from time to time in relation to supporting the Finance Supervisor.
· Excellent IT skills with a high level of competency in MS Office applications e.g. Word and Excel.
· Strong analytical skills with attention to detail combined with an ability to communicate concisely with all levels of staff
· Ability to deal with and resolve problems and escalate as appropriate
· Ability to work independently, proactively and flexibly
· Strong Ethical values with ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information.
· Knowledge of Microsoft access
· Experience of working with Public Sector Schemes or Public service payroll
Please click the link below to apply, call Laura on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***