Secretarial & Admin
Personal Assistant – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Personal Assistant for our multinational beverage’s client based in Dublin CC. This is a 3-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- PA to Global Head of Beverages and PA to Global Brand Director.
- Calendar management, Travel, Expenses and support to the individuals as required.
- Effective diary management – emphasis on anticipating needs and understanding priorities
- Set up and run virtual meetings & nDash; anticipating needs, utilising best practice tools and technology to drive effectiveness
- Management/co-ordination of functional specific projects and administration Co-ordination of data and preparation of relevant business reports and presentations
- Purchase Orders, invoices and expenses
- Manner Travel, visa and accommodation management
- Co-ordination timely management of expenditure via Concur, ensuring a thorough filing and reference system is in place
- Management and organisation of internal and external events e.g., conferences, meetings, events
- Meeting space management and bookings
Education and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role e.g., Executive / Personal Assistant, Administrator
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Manages multiple tasks at the same time with agility
- Strong organisational and administration capability
- Advanced working knowledge of a variety of PC packages/applications
- Problem solving skills, resourceful and able to use own initiative
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****