Secretarial & Admin
Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting a Personal Assistant/Senior Administrator to support the Group Secretariat and Legal Team for a Global Nutrition Client based in Kilkenny, Citywest, Dublin 24 or Waterford with a hybrid working model.
- Providing efficient administrative support to the Group Secretary and Chairman.
- Extensive diary and calendar management for Group Secretary and arranging all Board and Committee meetings as well as related events.
- Organising complex travel arrangements including booking flights, visas, accommodation, trains and ground transportation.
- Organising up to two overseas Board meetings a year. This may involve the individual traveling with the Board to ensure efficient on the ground coordination of travel and events. The Board will visit the US at least once a year.
- Minute taking of meetings where required.
- Managing company correspondence and directing enquiries to the correct department.
- Circulation of all information required for Board and Committee meetings, using a dedicated online portal.
- Assisting with coordination of events, internal and external meetings etc.
- Arranging payment for departmental suppliers and venues used for meetings/events.
- Timely completion of business expenses for Board members, Chairman and departmental credit card.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc and confidential administrative and project requirements as needed such as filing, preparing presentations etc.
- Occasional reception cover
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a highly administrative role supporting at senior level.
- Extensive experience in diary/calendar management and making travel arrangements.
- Excellent PC skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to learn other electronic applications such as SAP for supplier payment, Docusign for document execution and Diligent for board material distribution.
- Strong communication skills with the gravitas to communicate and deal confidently with members of the Board and Senior Leadership team.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***