AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
- Full Time
- South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Pharmacist for a leading Healthcare Hospital client based in South Dublin.
This is a permanent Full-Time position in a HSE run facility.
- Act as a specialist resource for the provision of clinical pharmacy within the hospital.
- Liaise with other pharmacists working in the dispensary, clinical services, oncology, and across all hospital services.
- Participate in development and expansion of antimicrobial stewardship and infection prevention and control services within the hospital
- Participate in the development and expansion of clinical pharmacy, oncology, and related services.
- Ensure that the purchase, storage and supply of all items is operated on the most economical lines, consistent with quality at pharmacy, ward and department levels and with reference to legal requirements, transit, security and conditions of chemical and physical stability.
- Maintain records for purchasing, quality control, compounding and dispensing to the standards required.
- Answer and record medicines information queries from staff and patients.
i) Be a registered Pharmacist with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) or be
entitled to be so registered.
- ii) Have at least three years satisfactory post registration experience.
Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***