Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Pharmacist for a leading multi-national Medical Device/Healthcare client based in Northampton.
This is an initial 12 month contract with possibility of extension for the right candidate.
**The hours for this role are 2pm – 10pm Monday to Friday and is fully site based**
- Ensure efficiency and completeness in prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversight of all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review, update and adhere to pharmacy protocols and procedures to maintain compliance with all applicable regulatory agency regulations.
- Provide pharmaceutical services deemed necessary, i.e. patient counselling, drug utilization review.
- Report prescription audit results and trending on monthly basis.
- Maintain and update all necessary reference materials.
- Communication of issues with appropriate personnel including other Pharmacists from remote locations and Customer Service personnel.
- Create good working relationships with physicians and nurses from key clinics.
- Communicates with customers (hospital pharmacy, Renal clinics, etc.) to verify prescriptions, supplies, or support services required by patients. Evaluates dosages and schedules; consults with customer regarding therapy recommendations.
- Communication with Customer Service personnel to perform/verify order entry quantities from customer data system. Communications with other Pharmacists located at other remote locations.
- Ensures all required documentation is maintained, including exception reporting. Participates in continuous improvement process by providing input for procedural changes.
- Assures compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality assurance and JCAHO standards, local state and federal regulations, and good manufacturing practices (GMPs), if applicable.
- Other duties related to Pharmacy as assigned.
- This position will not include drug dispensing or compounding.
- S. or PharmD from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- An active pharmacy license in good standing is required.
- Job experience in Drug Distribution preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up to date CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***