AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Supervising Pharmacist for a leading Healthcare Client in Ennis, Co. Clare.
This is a permanent pensionable position; Mon- Sat 9:00-18:00 no BH, no Late nights. Two experienced Techs, Retail Manager and full FOC team in place. NO nursing home, No Blister packs, NO methadone, needle exchange
You will be working in a progressive company where your experience and opinions will be valued with the following benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary.
- Re-imbursed PSI Fees.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Staff Discounts.
- Refer a friend Scheme.
- Tax-Saver Travel Scheme.
- PRSA Pension Arrangements.
- Additional Annual Leave.
My client values work-life balance. Supervising and Support Pharmacist rotas follow set rolling patterns and Relief Pharmacists receive their rotas well in advance. This will enable you to plan and make the most of your time off from work. We cover annual leave with our relief pharmacist team wherever possible, and we roster centrally so that you don’t have the extra burden of arranging locum cover.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that you consistently deliver exceptional service.
- Working with teams to develop a culture of patient focused care.
- To lead by example to deliver professional and efficient customer service, in accordance with PSI and company guidance.
- Build positive relationships with others in the pharmacy to create a positive working environment.
The behaviours we are seeking
- Customer Focused
- Ambitious & competitive.
- Trust – We are looking for a committed, honest and open person.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 083 203 3637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For more job vacancies please click on – https://www.peglobal.net/