Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Pharmacy Technician – Cork
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician for a leading Healthcare client based in Cork.
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- To prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- Controlling stock levels and ordering medicines as determined by store requirements.
- Preparation of blister packs and processing and tracking claims.
- Reporting to and supporting the pharmacist in a busy dispensary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Be flexible, friendly and approachable regarding your work.
- People focused with an ability to effectively deal with our customers.
- Providing a professional and caring service to the local community.
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Leading team behaviour to ensure customers and colleagues always feel assured that they are at the core of our business.
- Listening to our customers, understanding what would make their lives better and finding ways to work with the business to deliver on this.
- Tailoring conversations with every customer to ensure they leave our pharmacy feeling informed and confident about their healthcare needs.
- Building a strong working relationship with the Supervising Pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
- Experience working in a busy dispensary is an advantage, but newly qualified technicians are welcome to apply.
- Experience with McLernons MPS (an advantage).
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies an advantage.
Generous staff discounts in-store.
‘Refer-a-friend’ bonus scheme
Tax-saver travel schemes
PRSA pension arrangements.
Additional long-service days as well as recognising other special occasions with additional annual leave e.g. getting married!
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 0832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/