AHPs , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Pharmacy Technician – Summer Locum
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Locum Pharmacy Technician for a clinical setting in Dublin City Centre
This is a Temporary position for the Summer months with potential to be retained for some hours after this.
- Be accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- To prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist in a caring and professional manner.
- Controlling stock levels and ordering medicines as determined by requirements.
- Reporting to and supporting the pharmacist in a busy dispensary.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Be flexible, friendly and approachable regarding your work.
- Providing a professional and caring service to the local community.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Building a strong working relationship with the Supervising Pharmacist and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
- Experience working in a busy dispensary or Clinical setting is Essential.
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies necessary.
- Applicants must have the correct working Visa for Ireland and be already resident here.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on 0832033637 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For more job vacancies please click on – https://www.peglobal.net/ireland-2/