Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
PHD Organic Chemist – East Cork
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Specialist for a client site in East Cork:
2 x 12 month contracts (new roles) – days – hybrid (3 days onsite)
For these roles, they are looking specifically for qualifications in Chem Eng / Pharmacy or PHD Organic Chemistry.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Specialist to join our team in Cork. The specialist should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems and improving processes within the operations department.
What you’re great at:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, written and oral
• Working on own initiative to achieve both individual and team based targets
• Excellent team player with strong customer focus
• Strong Business Acumen
• Excellent time management skills with good multi-tasking ability
As a Manufacturing Process Specialist, your typical day may include but is not limited to:
• Supports manufacturing investigations, troubleshoot technical issues and provide general technical service support for manufacturing facilities and marketed products.
• Reviews and updates documentation of the production processes, recommending modifications as appropriate.
• Actively participates in Continuous Improvement processes within the Operations department and works cross functionally with operations, marketing, quality assurance and research and development to identify opportunities for cost and process improvements.
• Participate in and lead various initiatives and cross-functional investigations as directed by the Senior Operations Manager.
• Support Identifies new materials, performs test and delivers studies.
• Provides technical solution for cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Performs activities including reformulation, manufacturing process improvements, manufacturing site relocations and qualification as required.
• Takes an active role in project team/technical project activities that focus on cost improvement, business continuity and/or process excellence.
• Identifies, tests and implementation of new technologies, to ensure materials and process techniques are continuously updated, fostering production efficiency and costs improvements.
• Prepares documentation for submissions and preapproval inspections as required.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail and have
• Previous Supply Chain experience preferred.
• A minimum of degree level in a recognised qualification
• A minimum of 2 years of operational experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
• Experience working in a API environment or with previous pharmaceutical experience
• SAP knowledge is an asset
• Team player with an ability to work independently
• Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
• Focus on patients and customers at all times
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***