Planner (Supply Chain) – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Planner (Supply Chain) for our client based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This is a contract role until end of Dec 2023. Hybrid working options.
- The role will facilitate the balancing of demand with supply to offer the best product availability with optimal inventory levels.
- As a planning point of contact for the strategic collaboration with our manufacturing partners and/or regional partners, you will drive Supply Network Planning processes.
- Serve as planning primary point of contact for strategic collaboration with manufacturing sites and / or regional partners.
- Own Global performance metrics for your defined scope of responsibilities (Backorders, OTIF, Sets deployment, Inventory targets, etc.)
- Drive distribution center inventory optimization.
- Drive accuracy of the global signal through strengthening customer connectivity.
- Be accountable for planning parameter reviews & accuracy.
- Support the improvement of supply reliability and customer satisfaction via STEM process (Short Term Exception Management)
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners such as Global S&OP/DP/ NPI/ to integrate site-specific strategies or constraints into the global franchise or regional processes to contribute to end customer service to the highest degree possible.
- Support the supply closed loop process robustness to enable supply communication.
- Drive Process Improvement initiatives and Work Instructions robustness.
- Support the monthly Demand & Supply Reconciliation & S&OP forums.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in e.g., Supply Chain, Logistics, Statistics, Engineering, etc.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a Supply Chain role. Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment within a global supply chain.
- APICS, Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset.
- ERP systems (JDE, SAP, Oracle). Experience with advanced planning tools (APO/OMP).
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****