- Full Time
- Longford, County Longford, Ireland
The ideal candidate will have an in-depth knowledge and experience as Plant Manager with a proven track record in good manufacturing practice and lean principles, ideally in Timberframe or modular build production. They will be responsible for all Production, Maintenance and Safety, Health, Environment, Quality (SHEQ) & will be based in Longford.
- Actively promote and prioritise a safe working environment for our people.
- Working closely with SHEQ Manager, ensure appropriate policies, procedures, staff and processes are in place to meet the safety, health environment, and quality assurance standards.
- Develop the production plan to maximise the return to the business from the Timberframe process, working closely with Design and Site Quality functions.
- Contribute to the development of the overall production strategy for the business.
- Monitor the production performance of the site against the budget through a set of agreed KPIs.
- Drive efficiencies at all levels in the Timberframe business, through short/medium term projects.
- Drive standardisation of approaches, practices and reporting across the business through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Lead and support the people agenda on site from a recruitment, onboarding, development and employee engagement perspective in conjunction with HR.
- Establish a regular pattern of production meetings within the Timberframe business to ensure the delivery of the production plan.
- Form strong working relationships with supervisors to support them in their roles and to enable them to share knowledge and best practices.
- Contribute to the development of the capital investment strategy plan and the implementation of capital and NPD projects for the Longford site.
- Oversee smooth and efficient operations across the business from planning, design, production and Timberframe erection perspective.
- Develop a strong culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Qualification in Engineering, Operations, Manufacturing or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ Plant / Site Management experience is essential; Timberframe or modular building experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience to promote a safe working environment and ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory standards.
- Reduces complexity and increases efficiency in processes to maximise outcome/return.
- Leads by example, with a “can do” approach, passion, energy and a strong work ethic.
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***